Monday, June 23, 2014

New challenge

Yesterday a few friends and I did The Color Run. Some of us mostly walked it and the rest ran a good portion of it. We all realized how out of shape we all are and this led to a challenge.

Most of us own a Fitbit. One of the numbers it gives you is the number of steps you've taken in the last seven days. The challenge is to see who can do the most steps in a week. Next Sunday we will check our numbers and see how we all do.

We are hoping this will motivate us into moving more. Now I take a lot of steps walking the little ones around. Still, I'd like to be able to get out more and do a bit more running. I felt like crud walking most of this run when last year I was able to run most of it and felt great!

Wish me luck! What helps motivate you to move more?

No comments:

Post a Comment