Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 26 Bumpdate

How far along: 26 weeks!

Baby Size: About the size of an eggplant...
 
Weight gain: Up to 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yuppers!  And even some of those shirts are getting tight.
 
Stretch marks: Few and far between

Sleep: Starting to get worse on this front.  Some nights I just can't sleep and most nights I wake up with at least one hip aching.  



Gender: Girls!
 
Best moment this week: 
Got to get out of the house a bit this week.  I like to take walks to tire out the girls, but that hasn't happened much lately, but this week has been good.
 
Looking forward to: Right now I just can't wait to meet my girls!  
 
What I miss: Not having to worry if there was alcohol in my food.


Movement: All the time!  Of course they do take breaks, but I swear that they also take turns.


Food cravings:  Still no real cravings, I just want to eat all the time.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  It's a great thing considering that I'm always hungry.

Labor Signs: No, thank goodness. 

Symptoms:  Just a big belly.  I'm starting to waddle a little, though.
 
Belly Button in or out?  Out to see the world!
 
Rings on or off? On!

Mood: Starting to get a bit moody, but trying to keep it to a minimum.  I blame the cabin fever in addition to the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment