Saturday, September 14, 2013

All kids love PB&J, right?

Ours is no exception, yay! Though, I have realized that deli sandwiches don't agree with me as much as they have in the past.

I have been eating healthier lately. Mostly cutting sugar foods more, which I had been doing anyway, and eating when my body tells me that I'm (we're) hungry. The hardest part for me right now is in packing my lunch. I need to be sure I have enough to last my whole shift.

I am proud of myself right now because I haven't had any fast food since I found out. When we eat out, it's sit-down restaurants and I take extra care to choose something good for both of us.

I'm sure at some point I will have a few things that aren't the best, but my goal is to keep those occasions to a minimum. I don't pretend to be perfect, but I want to be reasonably close for the sake of George.

I'm hoping our munchkin doesn't get too picky about what foods we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment