Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week 22 Bumpdate

How far along: 22 weeks

Baby Size: About the size of papayas
 
Weight gain: working up to 9 pounds gained

Maternity clothes: Finally, yes!  They are so much more comfy with my belly and don't make me feel so awkward.
 
Stretch marks: Just little ones.  Still trying to moisturize to avoid them a bit.

Sleep:  I love sleep, and, other than a nightly potty break, I've been sleeping quite solidly.  Though, I fear that those nights may be coming to an end soon. 



Gender:  Two little pink bundles of joy.

Best moment this week: 
Finally getting clothes that fit better.
 
Looking forward to: Everything!  But also hoping that it doesn't come so soon. 
 
What I miss: What little balance I had is starting to slip away from me.


Movement: All the time!  These are very mobile little munchkins.  

Food cravings: No food in particular, but lots of food in little sizes. 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not currently.

Labor Signs:  Hopefully not for a very long time!

Symptoms:  Just moving more slowly. 
 
Belly Button in or out?  Out to try to see the world!  It's kinda strange because sometimes you can even see it poking out of my shirt.
 
Rings on or off? Still on

Mood: Excited, scared, unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment