Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 25 bumpdate

How far along: 25 Weeks.  Yes, I missed a week.  I was on vacation and had other things on my mind!  :)

Baby Size: Zucchini
 
Weight gain:  About 15 pounds.  Though that may have something to do with vacation... 

Maternity clothes: I love the stretchy clothes, but now I have to go find some more. 
 
Stretch marks: Some on my hips...

Sleep: Usually I can get right to sleep and only wake up once, but sometimes I just can't get to sleep.  



Gender:  Baby girls!

Best moment this week: 
My bridesmaid dress fit, lol!
 
Looking forward to:  Just meeting the little ones that keep kicking me...
 
What I miss: Being able to lay/sleep on my back.


Movement: All the time.  These are some active munchkins.  Though, they often move around on my right, but I rarely feel any movement on my left.


Food cravings:  Sweet things, mostly ice cream.  Though, who doesn't like ice cream?

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I did feel sick once this week, but that was after flying on a pretty empty stomach and then a car ride in the back seat of a VERY warm car.  But I made it home without incident!

Labor Signs: Nope! 

Symptoms:  Just a growing belly and some random outbursts from some surprise kicks.
 
Belly Button in or out?  Out.  I fear it will never go in again!
 
Rings on or off? On

Mood: Getting a bit anxious, but it's more due to the rest of the things happening in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment