Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 23 Bumpdate

How far along: 23 Weeks

Baby Size: About the size of a pomegranate
 
Weight gain: 9 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yuppers.  So much more comfy for the belly.
 
Stretch marks: Little ones still forming

Sleep:  I like to sleep, the girls like to kick my bladder.  It's a compromise, but we work it out.  I just get up once or twice a night to go potty. 



Gender:  Pink and purple... little girls!

Best moment this week: 
Scoring a Jeep tandem stroller for $20 at Salvation Army!
 
Looking forward to: Another ultrasound on Tuesday and a trip to Florida for a wedding! 
 
What I miss: Being able to slip on a pair of jeans...


Movement: They are pretty active little gymnasts.  One maintains a grudge against my ribs, and they are both constantly moving around.


Food cravings: Just sweet things and some spicy things.  Not at once, just in general. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  I'm so lucky that way.

Labor Signs: Still a long way off for this one. 

Symptoms: My belly is getting enormous! 
 
Belly Button in or out?  Out!
 
Rings on or off? On

Mood: A bit more panicky this week, but still excited.  There are constant reminders of how unprepared I am for the arrival of these little girls.  But no matter what, they will have a loving home, so I have to keep that at the forefront of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment