Sunday, October 6, 2013

Already have to buy new clothing

I guess it's not exactly clothing, but thanks to George, I am up two sizes in my bra! Got measured at Victoria's Secret the other day and ended up having to get a new bra.

I probably should have gotten two, but I can't really afford more than one right now. When we were in line to check out, the girl in front of us asked if we had a coupon today. I told her no and she gave me a coupon for $10 off any bra! I was so excited to save a few dollars since I had to buy this one out of necessity and not just because I want it.

While we were there I found a multi-pack of perfumes. I'll probably use these as mini Christmas gifts for the girls this year. I love just putting a bunch of random small stuff together as a grab bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment