Monday, October 14, 2013

First ultrasound done!

We did my first ultrasound on Saturday.  I haven't written here because it's been a whirlwind ever since!  I had to go to work right after the appointment and yesterday was errand day and I just didn't get to typing this all out.

Anyway, down to the juicy stuff... Our first ultrasound went just swell.  We got to see the babies and hear the heartbeats. 

Did you notice what I did there?

There were a couple plural words....

Yup!

TWINS!

The shock is finally giving way to even more excitement.  I still smile when I think about them, of course, but now there are two!

Yesterday, Dale and I went to Babies"R" Us and wandered around to see what kind of things we will be needing (and how much it will all cost.)

I have to admit, the boy has done his homework.  He found out that twins would be just fine in the same crib and that it's even better to keep them together.  They are already so used to each other that if they were separated, it would cause more problems than solutions.

Anyway, now I have to go back to work.  Not that I'll be able to concentrate, but I still have to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment