Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 15 check-in

For a while I have been following Christina at Carolina Charm.  Imagine my happy surprise when I found out that not only is she pregnant, she and I are actually close in due date!  Every week she does a "bumpdate" to update her friends on the progress of her baby.  I've borrowed the majority of her questionnaire and I'll try to make it back here every week to fill it out again.
 
Here goes:
 
How far along: 15 weeks!

Baby Size: About the size of apples.  This week Dale took a picture of the prettiest two apples we have and texted it to me.  He's so adorable!

Weight gain: Up 1.5 pounds (I'm going from my starting weight of 135.

Maternity clothes: Oddly, not yet.  I've read many reports that many ladies are already well into their maternity clothes by now, but not me.  Although, bu pants are getting tight at the waist.  I'm even starting a bump

Stretch marks: Not yet.Though I'm going to have to find a cream or something soon to help prevent this.

Sleep: Some nights, I have little twitchy spasms.  Sometimes I can change sleeping positions and they go away, other times I have to get up and walk around for a bit to get them to calm down.  Otherwise, I sleep like a rock (as always!)
 
  Gender: I'm starting to think maybe girls this week.  I'm so confounded because I've been so certain that I'm hanging with boys, that the thought of girls is just strange to me at this point.  Though, my sister has been looking at baby clothes at work and she is finding all sorts of adorable baby boy stuff!

Best moment this week:
Realizing that I'm actually starting to have a little bump!

Looking forward to: The next ultrasound when we can find out the genders!  We have a regular appointment next week, and at that point we will schedule our next ultrasound.

 
What I miss: Nothing really. I wish my tummy wasn't quite so picky and would tell me correctly if it was hungry or not.  Though, sometimes I ask for too much.

 
Movement: Not yet...

Food cravings: Sweet things.  And anything else I see...


Anything making you queasy or sick: Salt makes my heart feel like it's going crazy, but that's probably to do with the amount of work it's already doing.  Adding salt wouldn't help one bit.

Labor Signs: Will start answering this in about 26 weeks...

Symptoms: Just some tight muscles at the bottom of the baby belly.  Coughing gets interesting....

 
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallower
 

Rings on or off? On

Mood: Happy, excited, anxious about the future and telling our families.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment