Friday, November 29, 2013

Week 16 bumpdate

Ooh!  I remember to do this two weeks in a row!
 
Here we go again!

 
How far along: 16 Weeks

Baby Size: Estimated at 4.3 to 4.7 inches.  ( about the size of an avocado.  We'll find out actual sizes soon.

 
Weight gain: About 2 pounds now.

Maternity clothes: Nope, but I'm going to head down that road soon.  I definitely am no longer friends with waistbands and belts.

 
Stretch marks: Nope!  Still can't remember to look for something to prevent these.

Sleep: I've been having some trouble getting to sleep, but once I'm there, it is lights out and I never want to crawl out of bed.

Gender: Still not sure, but we will find out in a week and a half.  I am taking some quizzes, though!

Best moment this week:
Felt my little rock start moving around!

 
Looking forward to: Learning which of us is going to be out-numbered.  It's always boys vs. girls, right?  And we will find out right before Christmas!

 
What I miss: I was pining for a Dr. Pepper this week.  I saw them at work and they just seemed like the best drink ever!


Movement: Yup!  Felt a little flutter a couple times this week.  That's the first that they've moved that I could actually feel it!

Food cravings: Nope.  I just never want anything that's in my fridge.  That is absolutely nothing new.  Even though, my lovely sister tried to blame her random craving on me.  (that brat, lols!)


Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the usual, being hungry, overeating, and occasional motion sickness.

Labor Signs: Nope!  (Thank goodness!)

Symptoms: Nah... Just a little baby bump.

 
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but working its way out.
 

Rings on or off? On.  It's even loose, though cold weather does that.

Mood: Overall, content, happy and excited.  Though, I did end up in some strange mood swing in that I was randomly mad.  I have no idea why... So strange.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment