Friday, December 6, 2013

Week 17 bumpdate

I'm up to three weeks in a row remembering to do this!  Go me!
 
How far along: 17 Weeks

Baby Size: About 4.5 to 5 inches (about the size of an onion) but we will confirm sizes on Tuesday.

 
Weight gain: Staying at around two pounds

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I am truly appreciating the happiness of my elastic waistbands on pajama pants.

 
Stretch marks: Not on my belly, but I think I found a few on my breasts.  Still can't remember to look for something to prevent these.

Sleep: It's been hard to fall asleep, but I blame work stress for that.  Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night, but I can usually fall right back asleep after a potty break.


Gender: Still not sure, but we will find out in a week and a half.  I am taking some quizzes, though!

Best moment this week:
Baby's first kick!  Only once so far, but it's bound to increase.

 
Looking forward to:  5 more days until we find out!  :)  I now have onesies in pink and blue and will send the correct color to those lucky few who know.

 
What I miss: Nothing really this week


Movement: Yup!  I can feel them move more often now.  No real kicks except the one, but that's bound to change.

Food cravings: Still no real cravings.

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still no particular foods.  Though I just realized that I haven't done my scrambled egg breakfast in a while.

Labor Signs: Definitely not.

Symptoms: Bump is getting bigger.  

 
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it's getting closer to popping out.
 

Rings on or off? On.  It's still wobbly when it gets cold.

Mood: Still happy and excited to find out the gender of these munchkins.  I just need to get rid of the work stress and I'll be good!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment