Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 19 bumpdate

How far along: 19 Weeks

Baby Size: 5.5-6 inches inches (about the size of a mango this week)

 
Weight gain: I'm up to 5 pounds gain.  These two kinda snuck up on me.  But I still thing I'm doing just fine.

Maternity clothes: Just bought my first maternity clothes yesterday!  It was just a couple shirts and a belly band.  This belly band contraption pretty much holds up my pants so I can walk around with them undone.  Interesting thought... I like it.  I'll let you know when I try it.

 
Stretch marks: Not that I can tell, but my body is definitely growing fast.

Sleep:Very little issues here.  Though I would like more sleep (always!) I sleep very soundly when I have the chance.


Gender: Baby girls on the way!

Best moment this week:
It's a bit of a toss-up between my first maternity clothes and feeling these crazy kids moving around.

 
Looking forward to: Telling the parents!  We will tell Dale's family in a couple days and my family in about a week!

 
What I miss:  Being able to eat without two more opinions chiming in.  :P


Movement:  They still move around a lot while I'm at work, but they are getting more active at home.  I love when Dale can feel them.

Food cravings:  It's not really craving as much as missing eating what I want and knowing what will upset my tummy.

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food with a high salt content and eating too quickly.
 

Labor Signs: Far from it!

Symptoms: I'm growing... mostly in the middle...  

 
Belly Button in or out? It's popped out and attempting to see the entire world!
 

Rings on or off? On.  Definitely still on.

Mood: Happy and excited but with a little anxiety this week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment