Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 18 bumpdate


 
How far along: 18 Weeks

Baby Size: 5-5.8 inches (about the size of a bell pepper!)

 
Weight gain: I'm up to 3 pounds gain.

Maternity clothes: I should be, but I haven't had the time to go shopping.  Maybe next weekend?

 
Stretch marks: Nope!  Though, I was worried for a little bit there.

Sleep: Like a baby!  (Yes, I think I'm funny)  As long as work allows the time, I generally sleep well.  I have found that I sleep much more soundly when Dale is there.


Gender: Found out that we will have two little ladies!  Girls!  (I don't know what to do with girls... lol!)

Best moment this week:
Finding out the gender of my babies!  Now we will be able to really move forward in our planning.

 
Looking forward to: Telling the parents!  We will tell Dale's parents in just under two weeks, and we'll tell my parents in just over two weeks.

 
What I miss: Soda pop


Movement:  They move around a lot while I'm at work.  It's probably due to my higher stress level at work.

Food cravings: I don't really crave anything.  Every now and then, I really want something, but it's just a random thing and it usually goes away once I've eaten.

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.  Just lately coughing too hard sometimes will trigger the lovely gag reflex.
 

Labor Signs: Far from it!

Symptoms: I'm growing... mostly in the middle...  

 
Belly Button in or out? In, but just barely.  Working on popping out!
 

Rings on or off? On.  And I still worry that it will fall off when my hands get cold.

Mood: Mostly upbeat, but work has been wearing me down this week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment