Thursday, March 13, 2014

Week 31 Bumpdate

How far along: 31 weeks

Baby Size: About the size of asparagus.
 
Weight gain:Around 25 pounds.  I've been a bum and avoided the scale.

Maternity clothes: Always!  Some of my shorter shirts are letting my belly to peek out the bottom, though.
 
Stretch marks: From my belly button down to my waistband.  They are yucky looking, but at least I don't see them unless I look in a mirror.

Sleep: I'm often up every couple hours for potty breaks.  I take the opportunity to switch which side I'm sleeping on.  



Gender: Little girls!
 
Best moment this week: 
Finally getting some of our classes straight.  I even did the breastfeeding class already.
 
Looking forward to: In a week we get to see the girls again!  Then we have a a baby shower to get to.  
 
What I miss: Pop, and being able to reach my shoes.


Movement: Yup, they are definitely active little ones!


Food cravings: Not so much... Though I am on a bit of a cereal kick lately. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs: Nope!  Though it seems that we are starting to warm up with some Braxton-Hicks contractions every now and then. 

Symptoms: I'm so BIG!  Though, I continue to get the comment that I'm so small for having twins in a couple months.  I continue to appreciate that compliment. 
 
Belly Button in or out? Out 
 
Rings on or off? Just took it off.

Mood: Excited and nervous.  Definitely not feeling prepared, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment