Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 30 Bumpdate

How far along: 30 Weeks

Baby Size: Large Cabbage
 
Weight gain: 25 pounds!

Maternity clothes: Definitely rockin' the baby bump!  (It's also been referred to as a mountain.  Lovingly, of course, lol!)
 
Stretch marks: Yuppers.  From my belly button to my waistband.  At least, those are the only ones I know about yet.

Sleep: There seems to be a pattern to the insanity.  The girls keep me up around midnight to one, I have random itches or my brain keeps me up until around one or two.  There is at least one adventure to the potty in the middle of the night.  I wake up on my own between eight and nine in the morning.

It seems to be a continuing trend...


Gender:  My world is turning PINK!

Best moment this week:
We got to visit the maternity section of the hospital in which we are planning to deliver.
 
Looking forward to: Finally meeting these girls!  Though, I have two baby showers coming up quickly that I am excited for, as well. 
 
What I miss: Mobility.  It takes way more work to simply move around lately!


Movement: All the time!  When they are hungry, when they get fed, when they just feel like it, when they feel the seat belt is attacking them...


Food cravings: I lean more toward spicy food lately, but I don't HAVE to have it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs: Nothing overt just yet.  Though, my belly likes to tense up a little.  It doesn't usually hurt, but from what I've read, these could be some kind of Braxton-Hicks contractions and my muscles are just getting ready for the action.

Symptoms: Itchy skin, random leaks sprung, tight belly muscles, waddling, swolen ankles, inability to reach the TV remote without a couple rocking warm-up reaches... 
 
Belly Button in or out? All the way out and trying to go further!
 
Rings on or off? On, but will probably be off soon.  My finger is starting to swell...

Mood: A bit anxious and underprepared, but trying to get all of the preparedness out of the way.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment