Saturday, March 22, 2014

Week 32 Bumpdate

This is going to be a rather strange one, so bear with me a bit.
 

How far along: 32 Weeks

Baby Size: Bok Choy (Estimated weights are 3 pounds, 10 ounces and 4 pounds, 3 ounces as of last Tuesday.)
 
Weight gain:  Haven't been on the scale this week!  

Maternity clothes: Pretty much living in sweat pants and maternity shirts or Dale's old shirts that are about an XL.
 
Stretch marks: All sorts of stretch marks south of my belly button as well as all around my belly button.  I feel like even my belly button has stretched!  Thankfully I can't see most of them, but I can feel them and boy, do they itch.

Sleep: I've been able to get into a bit of a routine this week.  I generally sleep pretty solid with one wakeup around 4am for a potty break and antibiotics.  



Gender: Two troublemaking angels.
 
Best moment this week: 
Our ultrasound that gave us the estimated weights of the girls as well as showing us that both were head-down and facing my back.  This is the ideal positioning for them in order to do a natural birth.
 
Looking forward to: Eventually getting out of the hospital. 
 
What I miss:  Freedom!  I feel pretty trapped being stuck in the hospital.  Though I am glad to be able to get out of my room a bit.


Movement: Yes they do.  ALL OF THE TIME!


Food cravings: Nothing specific, just not hospital food. 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!

Labor Signs: Beyond my water breaking, nothing.  My water broke a week ago today and I've had no other labor signs since! 

Symptoms: Last Saturday I looked like I wet myself.  Thankfully nobody saw and all is well. 
 
Belly Button in or out?  So far out I'm convinced it is trying to reach the next zip code!
 
Rings on or off? They are currently off, but I honestly think that my hands are back down to normal size, so I would be able to wear them.

Mood: excited, anxious, bored of the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment